DIY solar systems are the best way to maximize your return on investment if you are a handyman, or work in skilled trades. We take the guess work out of the installation process by
providing everything you will need to install your microFIT solar system. All of the components in our DIY kits are approved for use in the microFIT program and meet the domestic content
rules. We can ship our DIY kits to any Ontario location.
This system is ideal for installation on a garage, barn, house, or workshop.
Your 3.12 kW DIY solar kit will include:
– 12 x Canadian Solar Quartec 260 Watt solar panels
– 12 x Enphase M250 240 VAC 250 Watt micro inverters
– K-Rack flush roof mount racking for asphalt shingle or metal roof, portrait layout, 48″ centers
– Mounting hardware
– Enphase Engage trunk cabling – 12 connectors, 240 VAC, portrait
– 25m of bare AWG 6 gauge copper ground wire
– Breaker Panel with 2P Breakers
– 60 amp Fusible AC disconnect with 40 amp Fuses
– 200 Amp dual socket meter base
– Roof sealant
– Weather resistant cable ties
This system is designed for a string size of 12/12. Custom string sizes available.